New Video: Pill Co-Stars In 96 Minutes


'96 Minutes' is the harrowing story of four kids caught in the terrifying maelstrom of a carjacking. Intercutting between the car and the beginning of that day, we follow the separate stories of each kid - where they come from, who they are, and how they all ended up in one car on this fateful night. Their worlds are starkly divided along class lines, but their lives slam headlong into each other, becoming forever entwined, as they each struggle to survive the desperate reality they now share.
MMG member Pill says:
“I play a character by the name of Rodger.” Pill says. “I actually got a real role that I auditioned for. I’m always working. I make sure I’m always doing something to elevate myself or prepare myself for superstardom" 

No comments:

Post a Comment