Chad Ochocinco, Terrell Owens No BFF'S After Fight On Twitter


I wonder if they unfollowed each other...


More After the break.
The digital/social network fight began when Ochocinco started out by saying, "“Man its your f***ing fault my QB is retiring, I should whoop you’re a** cause they're blaming me you f***ing Diva!!!"
Clearly Owens had something to get off his chest too when he replied with “I should whoop ur a** 4 asking me 2 come 2 Cincy! Yeh it's my fault tht he's retiring but not if I woulda had 15 TDs instead of 9," comparing their statistics for the year. Ochocinco finished by saying that despite Owens touchdowns, their season still did not fare well (4-12) and Owens came back saying that Ochocinco was not a good "Robin" to his "Batman." Just a month ago the two were BOTH considering joining the Jets.

No comments:

Post a Comment