Music News: BEEF or Trying or Ride Ye's Fame : Yung Berg Claims Kanye West Stole A Beat From Him


In a Interview with Mikey T the movie Star, Yung Berg claims Kanye West stole the beat for one of Kanye West’s biggest hit “Jesus Walks.” Berg says that  the song was on a demo that he put together as a teenager.

Says Berg: I played Rodney [Jerkins} a lot of my records and the “Jesus Walks” beat is the same song I recorded just maybe the bass is amped up a little bit,” Yung Berg recalled. “I remember when I played [Rodney] the track and he fell asleep to Jesus Walks and they used it.
Berg Again: I was on my Iceberg flow, on some crazy sh*t,” Yung Berg continued. “Like here I am going hard on my demo at 16-years-old and they take it and win a Grammy, congrats because it’s all a part of my story.
Could be true, but the real question is do we care?

Could Berg be doing this to grab some fame since Kanye just released an album?

No comments:

Post a Comment